Department of Media - Public Relations
The functions of the "PUBLIC Relations" Department lie in establishing and maintaining the positive reputation of the company, organization or individual. Public relations specialists are experts in oral and written communication, and use traditional and contemporary media channels to do their job. Due to the importance of this specialization in institutions, and the need for the labour market for qualified and specialized staff to work professionally, this program is designed to give you the opportunity to study the basics of public relations, introduce real-life models and methods used in public relations, and understand the role of public relations as a job.
- Introduction to public relations
- Functions of a member of public relations
- Qualities to be provided in a public relations member
- The difference between the functions of a member of public relations in companies and in student activities
- Public relations and marketing functions
- The difference between public relations and marketing
- How to write "Porposal"
- How to write an official email in detail
- How to raise CV in the email correctly